Dr. Ken Pace
Dr. Kenneth Pace
- Author: Why Do I Hurt? The Victims Guide To Whiplash
- Licensed to practice Chirpractic in Louisiana since 1984
- First Doctor of Chiropractic in Louisiana to practice Manipulation Under Anesthesia technique.
- First DOT Certified Medical Examiner in the Greater New Orelans area.
- Former Secretary/Treasurer of Chiropractic Association of Louisiana
- Certified as expert witness by Courts of Jefferson and Orleans Parishes, and Louisiana Workers' Compensation Court
- Member of Louisiana Department of Insurance's Health Care Commission: 2000 - 2002
- Member of Louisiana Department of Insurance's Health Care Commission Committee on Timely Payment of Claims: 2000
- Member of Louisiana Department of Insurance's Health Care Commission Committee on Medical Necessity: 2000
- Chairman: Chiropractic Association of Louisiana's Insurance Committee
- Consultant to Insurance and Businesses such as State Farm Insurance, Travelers Insurance Company, HealthCare Advantage, Community Care Network, Exxon, Federal Express, Billiot-Carter Exterminating, Hebert Construction Company and Fabricated Filters
Dr. Ken Pace was born in Kansas City, Missouri and raised in a small Missouri farm town. That small town experience has remained with him throughout his professional career. Small town values like honesty and trust, and living by the golden rule - treating others the way he would want to be treated - values that he has made certain to run his practice by. After graduation from high school with honors he went to undergraduate college and then to Cleveland Chiropractic College in Kansas City.
Five days after graduation from chiropractic school in December of 1983 Dr. Pace headed south to Louisiana where he's been ever since. He immediately fell in love with the New Orleans area (especially the winter weather). In 1984 he had the opportunity to open a small office on Jefferson Highway in Harahan. He later moved his office to Metairie, where he’s been for more than 25 years.
Dr. Ken Pace is married to the former Janice Lambert of New Orleans, is the proud father of two sons, Brian, 2008 valedictorian of Crescent City Christian High School and a Cum Laude civil engineering graduate of LSU, and Adam, 2010 valedictorian of Crescent City Christian High School and Magna Cum Laude graduate of UNO in psychology and recipient of the coveted Phi Beta Kappa award as a senior at UNO. Dr. Pace has two step-daughters, Lindsay and Lauren, who have blessed their family with 4 grandchildren, Dylan, Avery, Claire, and Jackson.
And of course the entire Pace family are avid Saints and LSU fans.